This training is designed to provide participants with educational leadership development that will clarify:
• Purpose of evaluation for the teacher and leader
• Essential skills and knowledge needed to lead instructional improvement
• Specifics “look for’s” in behavior and language in all effectively taught classes
• Evidence gathering that will positively impact teacher practice
• Post-Observation dialoguing skills that set the teacher and leader up for successful teaching improvements moving forward
Additionally, once leaders have applied the new learning on their campus participants will return and focus on challenges/successes experienced as well as receive up-to-date compliance/data dialogue information and training.
1. Participants will improve ability to effectively observe instruction
2. Participants will be able to identify strengths and needs which, when addressed, will allow for more impactful teaching
3. Participants will develop the skills to lead a dialogue that will lead to a positive change in teacher practice
All leaders who have the responsibility of evaluating or coaching instructors.
When: Monday January 29, Tuesday, January 30 and Tuesday, February 20
Time: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Price: $299 per person
Continental breakfast and lunch provided
The Training Center at the Arizona Charter Schools Association
12439 N. 32nd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Daniel Duran, Events Director
Event is in progress
Location12439 N. 32nd St. Phoenix AZ 85032
Could not find route!
The Training Center is a place where teachers and leaders can access high-quality development opportunities at an affordable cost. The Training Center boasts state-of-the-art technology and a clean and modern environment, perfect for learning. With easy access right off Highway 51 in Phoenix, we look forward to supporting Arizona schools.